The Best Ways To Wear And Apply Perfume | Empty Whole:
It's one thing to choose a perfume and spray it on; it's another thing to choose the right perfume and wear it well.
Did you know that your fragrance can perform differently depending on where and how you apply it?
There are also other factors that are important to consider in regards to wearing your perfumes and being rewarded with the best performance.
There are different perfumes for different moods and different outfits.
There are perfumes you wear at certain types of occasions and not others, and perfumes you should wear during certain seasons but not the opposite. Meanwhile there are high quality fragrances that can become your signature scent and apply year-round.
A perfume that smells good will do it's job to help you get some compliments but a perfume worn well can be the ultimate accessory while expressing your personality, and achieving your desired result - the final touch to your magnificent allure. Allowing you to be your best.
There are a number of ways women around the world apply their fragrances, we'll share with you some of those and our suggestions of how you should wear yours.
Enjoy our ideas, try what you'd like, and discover what works best for you.
Let's get into some tips:
Perfume will not last as long on dry skin as it might when applied to moist skin.
Spray on your perfume when you get out of the shower or consider applying an unscented lotion or moisturizer before wearing your perfume.
Moisture on your skin will help the skin better absorb the perfume's fragrances and oil to improve it's performance and lasting wear.
The best areas to apply perfume are the pulse points where there is healthy blood-flow and you may feel your pulse: i.e. the wrists, elbows, ankles, neck, and temples (behind the ear).
Some people also like to spray their clothes with their fragrance, which is acceptable. It actually might be recommended for a better lasting wear as the fragrance might better stick to your fabrics.
Spraying perfume on your clothes should not stain your clothes, just be sure not to spray so close to yourself because that's how you might begin to see water marks.
Places on the body to apply your perfumes:
1. A spray on the inside of one or both wrists
- Perhaps the most popular area women spray their perfume.
- Easy accessibility.
- Good pulse-point that will increase fragrance performance by providing more heat through blood flow.
- Be sure to spray below the hand/wrist and a bit toward the forearm to avoid washing the fragrance off while washing your hands.
- Do not rub your wrists together. When you do this it affects the wear of the fragrance by rubbing molecules together and disrupting the natural course intended for the perfume.
2. A spray on the inside of one or both elbows
- Another pulse-point with higher blood-flow to help the fragrance better develop and expand.
- A good area to spray so the perfume remains longer and has increased performance.
3. A spray behind one or both ears
- Good for right kiss, left kiss greetings.
- Good to be smelled when hugging.
- Good to avoid the neck area (in case of skin irritation, kissing, etc).
- Good pulse-point providing improved performance.
4. A spray behind one or both knees
- Another good pulse-point.
- Strategic area to spray perfume. For some time women have been applying perfume to the back of their knees. The intention is for people to catch the scent as the lady wearing the perfume walks by (yes, well thought out - and it works). So if you want people sitting to smell your perfume as you walk by and they're seated, apply a spray or two onto the skin behind your knee.
5. A spray on the back of the neck
- A strategic area to spray perfume.
- Covers your backside.
- Intention of spraying on the back of the neck is to allow for a trail of the perfume behind you. This is how you get the heads turning and people looking back to see the alluring woman they just smelled.
6. A spray in the hair
- Good to help the hair smell fresh and delicious.
- Good to add as a supplement to perfume sprayed in other areas or good to act alone for a light day of perfume wear.
- Don't apply too much perfume to your hair. Perfumes contain alcohol and too much could dry your hair. But do include a spray.
Those are some of the best ways to wear and apply your perfumes. Enjoy the new fragrance practices you may have just learned from us and enjoy wearing all your exquisite fragrances.
Bonus: The best place to store your perfume bottles.
The best place to store your perfumes bottles is in an area at room temperature. You'll want to avoid areas that can get too warm such as the bathroom (steam) and avoid areas close to the window. Do not expose your perfumes to sudden or dramatic changes in temperature.
To conclude, keep the surrounding temperature of your bottles stable and ensure a cooler, room temperature near or below 70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Now you know where you can wear your perfume and how women all over the world do. Feel free to test wearing your perfumes in each body area find what combination you enjoy most. Enjoy the reactions of people who compliment your smell and enjoy smelling amazing.
We're happy to help women all over the world grow into the best versions of themselves.
Visit emptywhole.com today and subscribe with your email address to receive updates about the women's perfumes we're developing and more.
Thank you for reading, we're glad to help you learn about your perfumes and hope you enjoy and appreciate them when you wear them.
Shop Empty Whole™ today and you'll love what you get.
If you'd like to read more click here to see more blogs by Empty Whole.
Feel free to share your favorite perfumes and perfume wearing tips with the community below: