Luxury Scented Soy Wax Candles | Empty Whole
Scented soy wax candles are made from soy wax that's carefully produced in a multi-step process, blended with fine fragrance, and poured into the candles' vessels.
Soy wax is a vegetable wax derived from soybean oil after the raw soybeans are processed. The soybeans are harvested, cleaned, de-hulled, opened, and rolled into flecks. Oil is then extracted and hydrogenated.
With this process, unsaturated fatty acids in the oil become saturated, dramatically altering the oil's melting point allowing for the best, slow and efficient burn. The poured soy wax then solidifies in the vessel to a solid, burnable, clean vegetable derived wax to provide excellent candles and candle burning experiences.
There are many benefits to burning soy wax candles as opposed to its more commonly found counterpart, paraffin wax candles.
Benefits Of Soy Wax:
- Soy wax is derived from vegetables and vegetable oil, while paraffin wax is derived from petroleum - a refined gasoline product.
- Soy beans are a natural, renewable resource.
- Soy wax provides a clean and clear burn for the most optimal candle burning experience.
- Soy wax is biodegradable and therefore easily cleaned from the vessel with common soap and water.
- Soy wax candles are petro-carbon soot free while its counterpart paraffin wax burns with petro-carbon soot. ( Petro-carbon soot is the particle that results from incomplete combustion of carbon containing fuels, primarily petroleum based fuels. Soy wax is free from this soot. )
- A Soy wax candle also works extremely well capturing and displaying the scent from fine fragrance oils.
Overall, you're sure to get your most enjoyable candle burning experiences with our premium scented soy wax candles.
Click to read next:
The differences between soy wax and paraffin wax scented candles.
Reasons you need to trim your candle wick before each use.
Shop Empty Whole today.