Candle Care and Candle Fire Safety Tips | Empty Whole
For the most optimal and enjoyable candle burning experience, we recommend the following guidelines:
- For the candle's first use, burn for 2-3 hours, or until the whole top layer of wax is melted to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of the candle and allow for a proper burning of the wax each time.
- Do not burn candles longer than 4-5 hours at a time. After 5 hours extinguish the flame, let the wax refresh, trim the wick, and enjoy a fresh burn.
- Slightly trim the wick prior to each use. This top tip will help you keep the cotton wicks fresh to provide a clean, clear, and enjoyable burning experience every time.
- Keep burning candles in sight and away from objects that can catch fire.
- Keep burning candles away from children and pets.
- Keep candles away from drafts, wind, fans, and air vents.
- Burn candles in a well-ventilated area where air can be refreshed.
- Keep the wax pool free from wick trimmings and other debris. Your Empty Whole Candles are exclusive, exquisite, and beloved, take joy in taking care of and enjoying them.
- Keep glass and other vulnerable candle vessels on safe platforms and not on top of slippery objects to prevent drops and breaks.
- Do not use water to extinguish candles.
- We do recommend using a proper candle snuffer to gently extinguish flames.
- Feel free to use your fragranced candles once you get them and continue burning your favorite scents.
- The fragrance of candles will naturally diffuse over time so it is best to enjoy candles while their masterful fragrances are still fresh and your candles' wax was just recently poured by our artisans.
- Feel free to clean the candles once there is less than an inch of wax left and reuse them for storage, design, decor, or any creative way you desire.
- Store candles in normal room temperatures and away from excessive light or sunlight.
- Luxury Scented Candles will create memories and senses that you'll keep with you for a lifetime. You can look forward to enjoying stunning candle decor, masterfully created scents, warm and enveloping flames, a soothing light from the flame, and the creation of the perfect olfactory environment for any mood and situation.