" Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in all of us. And as we let our own light shine we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears our presence automatically liberates others."
You may ask yourself, who am I to be attractive, talented, successful, or exceptional. Actually - who are you not to be?
It's been revealed that humans have 50,000 to 100,000 thoughts each day; so as you might imagine, your mind is vital to your success.
Depending on your upbringing and experiences in life, your mind can either work for you or against you.
Empty Whole is an advocate of the holistic mind, body, and soul optimization. It's clear that while we're alive we must optimize our mind to work for us rather than against us, and this is a daily battle.
It's our honor to provide what you need to live your best life and train yourself for confidence, optimism, and success.
We're glad to present these exceptional tips to help you be your best:
1. Pay attention to your emotions, You must be able to identify what you're feeling and understand why you're feeling what you're feeling. It then becomes your responsibility to improve your abilities to shoot down thoughts that are not beneficial to your growth and success.
2. Be aware of what you say when you talk to yourself. Negative self talk is unacceptable and hindering. Understand that we each have the ability to say whatever we want to ourselves and therefore alter the feelings we have about ourselves. Once we understand the fact that we can choose how we think and how we feel, it's only right to say to ourselves what will build us up rather than what will tear us down.
3. Avoid talking yourself out of things and learn to talk yourself into things. Do you workout? When you're training, if you haven't yet disciplined your self talk, you'll notice your mind telling you to stop what you're doing and not continue to push for another rep, another set, or another mile. On the contrary, the strongest and most conditioned individuals have groomed their minds to encourage themselves to push through and work harder for longer. When you're able to naturally convince yourself to fight through adversity, you'll only get stronger. That brings us to our next point.
4. Adversity makes you stronger. Embrace adversity, attack the challenges that come your way, and fight through to the other side. Naturally our brains have evolved to avoid adversity, pain, and uncomfortable situations - it's a safety mechanism; but attacking each event when nerves and uncertainty are present will provide invaluable experiences and strengthen your confidence in yourself.
5. Move forward. Always move forward. Life can be a rough, tragic, and unpredictable experience. We must not look to the past in vain and only to learn so that we can improve. On the other hand, time stops for nobody and always moves forward. Therefore, with time, we must continue moving forward to new experiences, new accomplishments, new people, further growth, and more life.
1. Identify, understand, and optimize your emotions.
2. Be aware of what you say when you talk to yourself. Reject negativity and increase positivity.
3. Avoid talking yourself out of things and learn to talk yourself into things.
4. Embrace adversity, it only makes you stronger.
5. Keep moving forward.
You only get one life. You might as well make the most of it.
Thank you so much for these encouraging words.! I’ve read them several times.! Just for reassurance.!
Linda! So happy to hear these wonderful words from you, definitely empowering and inspiring. Be sure to share that amazing attitude with the rest of the world and the people you come across – it can be contagious!
All the best
- The Team
I AM ABSOLUTELY LIVING IN THIS NEW WAY OF THINKING.!
Thank you for confirming what I want to do in my life.
I HAVE TAKEN OVER MY HAPPINESS. MY LIFE.! My World 🌎