So, we pretty much determined that all the lists about what to do in the summer, suck.
Haha are you kidding me? A watermelon seed spitting contest or eating a snowball in the summer... Brilliant!
When we talk about things you should do this summer, we want to give ideas that are actually fun and exciting.
Most of all, we'd encourage you to try new things, and get better at the things you love.
We hope you enjoy the list we made and do the things you haven't tried before.
Keep in mind, it doesn't matter whether you're the host or just showing up, go places and have a good time!
We'll start with some classics and get into the jucier stuff as the list goes on.
Lets get right into it.
The BEST List Of Things To Do This Summer:
1. Host or go to Bonfires.
2. Go golfing.
3. Go fishing.
4. Go swimming at the pool, lake, ocean, find a waterfall, wherever.
5. Go tanning (get your glow on).
6. Take your young family members out to do something fun.
7. Go to the batting cages if you haven't before.
8. Go get ice cream, donuts, or something delicious you haven't tried.
9. Go to new parties or host a party.
10. Go to a big state/county fair.
11. Visit a national park.
12. Make something you haven't made before.
13. Workout multiple days a week and enjoy some walks and runs outside.
14. Go to fun concerts.
15. Have a picnic with someone you like and make the food together.
16. Hang out with a boyfriend/girlfriend (or get one).
17. Host or go to a backyard barbecue party.
18. Spend the day on a boat.
19. Watch a movie - visit a drive-in theater.
20. Read new books! (View our recommended book list)
21. Be a tourist and enjoy the big city you live near like it's your first time there.
22. Go to a baseball game or other fun sporting event.
23. Find a volleyball court or put a net up yourself and get some friends to play.
24. Take a vacation/holiday or enjoy a road-trip.
25. Drive around and enjoy the weather - windows down, music up.
26. Visit a farm or apple orchard and pick the most delicious fruits you find.
27. Face one of your (not too dangerous) fears.
28. Grow your own garden.
29. Learn a new skill - Yoga, playing an instrument, playing a new sport, pottery, art, etc.
30. Go for wine tastings.
31. Choose someone you know with an interesting hobby and join them for a day.
32. Go a day without your phone or other electronics to enjoy nature and your favorite things in life.
33. Spend time alone doing things you like or doing something new. Get to know and appreciate yourself more. (Mind, body, soul.)
34. Do a random act of kindness.
35. Support a mission trip.
36. We talked about exercising, but if you want to transform your body, do it this summer, and make it your lifestyle.
37. Go Skinny Dipping ;)
38. Make ice cream at home.
39. Get a tattoo you've always wanted.
40. Learn to surf, waterski, or wakeboard.
41. Go to the shooting or archery range.
42. Go somewhere new that you've never been.
43. Create your own cocktail.
44. Try a new hairstyle.
45. Visit a cool museum (Louvre).
46. Go to an art class or paint at home.
47. Clean out your closet, donate stuff you don't need, and get a fresh summer wardrobe.
48. Enjoy and appreciate the sunrise/sunset.
49. Make your own new song/music.
50. Write - a new song, a poem, a letter, anything - just start writing and get creative.
51. Have a family movie night, do something new you haven't done together, or do the things you already love to do.
52. Surprise someone.
53. Go to the zoo.
54. Go to an aquarium.
54. Go horseback riding.
55. Treat yourself to a spa day.
56. Have a girls/boys night.
57. Go biking on scenic routes downtown or by the water.
58. Lay on a blanket at night and soak up the moon and stars in the sky.
59. Get a new, fun job.
60. Invest your money.
61. Learn about getting into business, maybe start a business.
62. Rock some new bathing suits.
63. Get the pet you've always wanted.
64. Go shopping at the outlet malls.
65. Go to a talk show or live event you've been wanting to see.
66. Do yoga and meditate.
67. Play a new sport.
68. Re-design your room.
69. Re-design your home.
70. Go to an arcade.
71. Go kayaking, paddle boarding, or canoeing.
72. Go paint balling.
73. Make a new summer music playlist.
74. Dress your best and go to fun, elegant events.
75. Go Shopping! And get a few things from Empty Whole.
(Bonus) 76. Have a Ping Pong Tournament with your friends.
(Bonus) 77. Try new skincare products and make a new beauty routine.
There's more coming to this list, but there's plenty here for you to do.
(CLICK TO PIN / VIEW IN PINTEREST)
Be sure to share the list with your friends and have fun going through it!
We hope you have a very fun and productive summer.
Get your tan on, wear your sunscreen, do a bunch of new things, and keep doing the things you love.
While you're having the best summer ever, be sure to spend some of your time shopping and exploring emptywhole.com We have so many stunning products, blogs, and more - plus new things coming all the time.
We're happy to bring you the ultimate summer bucket list. Do some of what we suggested, stay safe, and have fun.
Remember "Today is the youngest you'll ever be."