The Ultimate Summer Bucket List - Best Guide Of 75+ Things To Do During Summer | Empty Whole
So, we've essentially determined that most lists about what to do in the summer, suck.
While we've seen summer bucket lists include some interesting ideas, they mostly seem to include ridiculous things like host a watermelon seed spitting contest... or eating a snowball...
When we talk about things you should do this summer, we're keen on providing ideas that are actually fun and exciting for you alone and with others.
Most of all, during each summer, we encourage you to try new things and to get better at the things you already love.
We hope you enjoy the list we made and participate in activities you haven't tried.
Keep in mind, it doesn't matter whether you're the host or just showing up, go different places and have a good time.
We'll start with some classics and get into the juicier stuff as the list goes on.
Now, lets get right into it.
The BEST List Of Things To Do During Summer:
1. Host or go to Bonfires.
2. Go golfing.
3. Go fishing.
4. Go swimming at the pool, lake, ocean, local waterfall.
5. Go tanning (get your glow on).
6. Take your young family members out to do something fun.
7. Go to the batting cages, even if you haven't before.
8. Go enjoy ice cream, donuts, or something delicious you have yet to try.
9. Go to new parties or host a party.
10. Go to a big state/county fair.
11. Visit a national park.
12. Make something you haven't made before.
13. Workout multiple days a week and enjoy some walks and runs outside.
14. Go to a fun concert.
15. Have a picnic with someone you like and make the food together.
16. Hang out with a boyfriend/girlfriend (or get one).
17. Host or go to a backyard barbecue party.
18. Spend the day on a boat.
19. Watch a movie - visit a drive-in theater.
20. Read new books! (View our recommended book list)
21. Be a tourist and enjoy the big city you live near like it's your first time there.
22. Go to a baseball game or other fun sporting event.
23. Find a volleyball court or put a net up yourself and get some friends to play.
24. Take a vacation/holiday or enjoy a road-trip.
25. Drive around and enjoy the weather - windows down, music up.
26. Visit a farm or apple orchard and pick the most delicious fruits you find.
27. Face one of your (not too dangerous) fears.
28. Grow your own garden.
29. Learn a new skill - Yoga, playing an instrument, playing a new sport, pottery, art, etc.
30. Go for wine tastings.
31. Choose someone you know with an interesting hobby and join them.
32. Go a day without your phone or other electronics to enjoy nature and your favorite things in life.
33. Spend time alone doing things you like or doing something new. Get to know and appreciate yourself more. (Mind, body, soul.)
34. Do a random act of kindness.
35. Support a mission trip.
36. We've listed exercising, but if you want to transform your body, go all-in this summer, and make it your new lifestyle.
37. Go Skinny Dipping ;)
38. Make ice cream at home.
39. Get a tattoo you've always wanted.
40. Learn to surf, waterski, or wakeboard.
41. Go to the shooting or archery range.
42. Go somewhere new that you've never been.
43. Create your own cocktail.
44. Try a new hairstyle.
45. Visit a cool museum (Louvre).
46. Go to an art class or paint at home.
47. Clean out your closet, donate clothes you don't need, and get a fresh summer wardrobe.
48. Enjoy and appreciate the sunrise/sunset.
49. Make your own new song/music.
50. Write a new song, poem, letter, or anything else - just start writing.
51. Have a family movie night, do something new you haven't done together, or do the things you already love to do.
52. Surprise someone.
53. Go to the zoo.
54. Go to an aquarium.
54. Go horseback riding.
55. Treat yourself to a spa day.
56. Have a girls/boys night.
57. Go biking on scenic routes downtown or by the water.
58. Lay on a blanket at night and soak up the moon and stars in the sky.
59. Get a new, fun job.
60. Invest your money.
61. Learn about getting into business, and consider building your own.
62. Rock some new bathing suits.
63. Get the pet you've always wanted.
64. Go shopping at the mall or outlet malls.
65. Go to a talk show or live event you've been wanting to see.
66. Do yoga and meditate.
67. Play a new sport.
68. Re-design your room.
69. Re-design your home.
70. Go to an arcade.
71. Go kayaking, paddle boarding, or canoeing.
72. Go paint balling.
73. Make a new summer music playlist.
74. Dress your best and go to fun, elegant events.
75. Go Shopping! And get a few things from Empty Whole.
(Bonus) 76. Have a Ping Pong Tournament with your friends.
(Bonus) 77. Try new skincare products and make a new beauty routine.
There's more coming to this list, but there's plenty here for you to do.
(CLICK to Pin / View in PINTEREST)
Be sure to share the list with your friends and have fun going through it!
We hope you have an enjoyable and productive summer.
Get your tan on, wear your sunscreen, do a bunch of new things, and keep doing the things you love.
While you're having the best summer ever, be sure to spend some of your time shopping and exploring emptywhole.com We have many stunning products, blogs, and more - and new things coming all the time.
We're happy to bring you the ultimate summer bucket list. Do some of what we suggested, stay safe, and have fun.
Remember "Today is the youngest you'll ever be."
Click here to shop.
Click to read more.